Compare Prices On Excavator Rentals
Excavator Rental Rates
Excavators have the ability to efficiently dig and move vast amounts of earth. When your business needs an excavator, renting is usually the most cost-effective way to obtain the equipment. Finding the best rental rates on excavators is easy with budgetexcavatorrental.com.
Buying vs. Renting an Excavator
There are several things to consider beyond equipment cost when weighing the options of renting vs. buying an excavator. Companies that use earth-moving equipment only on occasion will find that renting is the viable choice. If you are renting equipment on a regular basis, you might be considering the long-term benefits of purchasing an excavator. You can make a practical decision by examining the pros and cons of each option.
Benefits and Disadvantages of Renting an Excavator
- Ability to rent equipment specific to each project
- Affordable delivery fees
- Fleet is regularly updated so you will consistently have access to newer machines
- No storage fees
- No maintenance costs
- Equipment may not be available when needed
- Contract may limit scope of work
- Rental costs add up if you need an excavator often
Benefits and Disadvantages of Buying an Excavator
- Always available for use
- Tax deductions can be beneficial
- Monthly payments could be reasonable with proper financing
- Potential for using attachments means owned equipment could provide increased versatility (less money spent on renting other types of equipment)
- High sales tax
- Cost of labor and parts to repair
- Must own equipment for transporting excavator
While both purchasing and renting have significant benefits, the potential for short-term and long-term cost prohibitions typically prompt business to rent machinery in lieu of buying.
Excavator Rental Pricing
Excavators are rented by the day, week, or month. Rates are based on the location of the rental and the size of the excavator. Compact excavators are significantly less expensive to rent than larger machines and work best for smaller projects. Large excavators are more expensive to rent but will clear great amounts of land in a short time. Budgetexcavatorrental.com helps you compare rental rates on commonly utilized excavators.
- The Terex TC19 is a mini excavator used for prepping utility installation sites, digging small ponds, and working in modest areas. This excavator has an operating weight of 4,245 pounds. It features the ability to dig at depths of 7’ 7” and has a 15 horsepower engine. Rental rates on the Terex TC 19 average $176 per day, $528 per week, and $1306 per month.
- The Komatsu PC27MR-3 is a compact excavator used for digging small trenches, removing tree stumps, and working close to buildings with ease. This excavator has an operating weight of 6,460 pounds. It features the ability to dig at depths of 9’ 4” and has a 25 horsepower engine. Rental rates on the Komatsu PC27MR-3 average $198 per day, $594 per week, and $1488 per month.
- The Bobcat E45 is a small excavator which works well for grading residential yards, digging large ponds or swimming pools, and excavating small foundations. This excavator has an operating weight of 10,077 pounds. It features the ability to dig at depths of 12’ 9” and has a 50 horsepower engine. Rental rates on the Bobcat E45 average $327 per day, $981 per week, and $2412 per month.
- The Volvo EW160D is a mid-sized excavator. This excavator can move earth quickly and is best used in excavating streams, grading large areas of land, and digging ditches for roadwork purposes. This excavator has an operating weight of 39,400 pounds. It features the ability to dig at depths of 20’ 7” and has a 154 horsepower engine. Rental rates on the Volvo EW160D average $803 per day, $2409 per week, and $6018 per month.
- The Case CX350C is a large excavator used for the demolition of buildings, preparing sites for industrial construction, and working in quarries. This excavator has an operating weight of 80,000 pounds. It features the ability to dig at depths of 24’ 1” and has a 266 horsepower engine. Rental rates on the Case CX350C average $1092 per day, $3276 per week, and $8158 per month.
Using Your Excavator Rental Safely
Safety is at the top of the list on any job site. Keep your projects running smoothly by preventing accidents with these excavator safety tips:
- Use seat belts, hard hats, and other safety gear
- Review excavator operating instructions for your model
- Keep excavators clear from overhead lines
- Call 811 before you begin to dig
- Do not overload the excavator
- Do not engage the machine until you are seated
- Make sure people and pets are well away from the work zone
- Know and use proper hand signals
Stay on budget and meet your deadlines by renting an excavator for your upcoming projects. Budgetexcavatorrental.com is dedicated to helping you find the excavator rentals you need at rates you can afford.